Lakeside School Aims and Vision
Why we are here:
1. To teach Independence, autonomy and life skills
2. To teach effective communication
3. To promote and sustain positive mental health and wellbeing
4. To teach pupils to be safe and keep them safe
1. Our pupils will learn how it feels to have a positive effect upon the world they live in and the people who are important to them.
2. Our pupils will be able to communicate in socially recognisable ways.
3. Our pupils will have confidence, positive self –regard and levels of self-advocacy they know will be respected.
4. Our Pupils will know they are safe and be able to act where necessary to keep themselves safe.
To create and sustain a community in which everyone, pupils and staff, are on the team and knows which way we are heading.
Please click on the links below to download our Curriculum documents.